Alex Truelsen on 26 Feb 2002 02:34:03 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Steven Spielberg Presents...Gremlins

(I catch the twelfth Swarm Gremlin and the two-hundred and
seventy sixth Swarm Gremlin and throw both of them, plus Swarm Gremlins 83 through 95 inclusive, at Wonko. Then I pick up the eight, ninth,
forty-second, seven-hundred and first, and three-hundred ninety-seventh
Swarm Gremlins and throw then at Uin. I also throw the eighty-second Swarm Gremlin at Dan.) (Imagine what the Grid website would look like... <:O

-Sounds like airborne swarms... That'd be nifty. "I pick up the 256th (airborne Gremlin) squadron and throw it at The Voice, who'll get the reference..."-