Tyler Crosby on 13 Feb 2002 02:45:44 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 7

--The Sushi is fine. My problem is with people looking for
problems.--

But isn't that the point, my dear Baron?

---Ah, Voice, it is one thing to search for problems in the game, or with
this maddening Sushi. It's not even cooked fully... Anyway, it is quite
another to search for problems in your fellow players, like how they fail to
Sushificate eir votes. Wouldn't you agree, O Voice, that picking over the
rules for some time is far less conducive to injured players than picking
over the personalities of one's gamemates?

     That's not the first time today I've talked to a bodiless voice...

     Yes, I know sushi isn't cooked. That was a joke, or attempt at
such.---

                                         -Cheers,-
                                           -BvS-

Feh.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*