Tyler Crosby on 13 Feb 2002 02:25:09 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Status update

Okay, from my first glance at "Aah..." I believe it passes.
Since that turns the Clock off for seven days, I won't feel too bad about not getting to vote counting and the last 60+ email messages 'til later tonight. I'm gonna go eat dinner now, and enjoy it, darnit. A whole stack of recognitions will follow the pizza and chili dogs.
...dave

You won't read this for a while, but have a nice 'relaxed' week. I know I will.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*