Gavin Doig on 11 Feb 2002 17:02:38 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 7

> >Proposal 376/0: Kill this man. (Uncle Psychosis)
> Yes, but only because of p386.
> BTW, nice try on the haiku, but nowhere is the
> syllable breakdown of LOGAS defined. :)

Unlike all the other words we use? It's either log-ass or  low-gass - any other reading would just be willful perversity.

> >Proposal 377/1: So damn ugly. (Uncle Psychosis)
> [Have I mentioned how much I'm bothered by this whole
> look-behind concept?]
> No.

You've mentioned how much you're bothered by your bizarre misinterpretation of it, but it (still) doesn't do what you think it does. Unless you're talking about some other issues you have with it...

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a