Gavin Doig on 11 Feb 2002 13:31:50 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 7

>  NO > Proposal 377/1: So damn ugly. (Uncle Psychosis)
> [[ You think I would be crazy enough to accept a proposal by Uncle P
> that puts arbitrary things into effect when nobody objects to them? ]]

Arbitrary things... that the admin says, that not one single player objects to for 20 days. That'll be a scam on my part. After all, I tried to scam the rule I'm trying to fix here, by evilly using the loophole to fix itself.

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a