Dan on 31 Jan 2002 20:01:30 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Fixing the mess

We don't need to do this.  We can just all sit in the other thread and let
the playerless one die out.  A thread with only one player isn't a thread
anymore.  It's the ultimate passive resistance strategy--if enough of the
players of the game want something to be done to the game they can just
make the change and refuse to play in any thread in which it is not done.

Dan