Eric Gerlach on 1 Feb 2002 04:38:09 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Fixing the mess

At 03:01 PM 2002-01-31 -0500, you wrote:
We don't need to do this.  We can just all sit in the other thread and let
the playerless one die out.  A thread with only one player isn't a thread
anymore.  It's the ultimate passive resistance strategy--if enough of the
players of the game want something to be done to the game they can just
make the change and refuse to play in any thread in which it is not done.

No, we don't *need* to do this, but it merges the two threads back into one by providing a precedent in both of them. Otherwise, we could keep having similar divisions... which wouldn't be fun. This does exactly what the title says: It fixes the mess.

Bean