Karin L. Kross on 31 Jan 2002 19:24:26 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ assignment - no, really

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Eric Gerlach wrote:

> Optimist (Hey, can I call you Optimus?  That'd be cool.), I encourage you
> to rule TRUE on CFJ 338, because it has farther reaching effects than just
> Scoff!'s action, which I am trying to rectify without hurting too much
> else.

well *crackle* give me a *crackle* day to *buzz* sort this out,
since *buzz**crackle* I've got a bit of *buzz* archive review to
*buzz* do before I can rule.  As my absence of *buzz* sarky
comments on the style anyone's *buzz* proposals has indicated,
I've been *crackle* busy.

Still, a judgement *buzz* is forthcoming.

-Congenital *crackle* Optimist
(not *buzz* Optimus, sorry...)

--
karinlee@xxxxxx | http://seishonagon.org