Eric Gerlach on 31 Jan 2002 18:44:14 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ assignment - no, really

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, David E. Smith wrote:

> Y'know, I rather like UIN's idea of a "thread split" - so, in one
> alternate reality, Scoff!'s CFJ, number 338, is assigned to Congenital
> Optimist. (In the other, of course, there aren't any players left,
> rendering the question pretty well moot.)

Optimist (Hey, can I call you Optimus?  That'd be cool.), I encourage you
to rule TRUE on CFJ 338, because it has farther reaching effects than just
Scoff!'s action, which I am trying to rectify without hurting too much
else.

Cheers,

Bean