Antonio on 31 Jan 2002 18:26:48 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: Game Action

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:21:35 -0600, "Jonathan Van Matre"
<JVanMatre@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>[[Players *may* forfeit for themselves, but nothing in the rules to say I can't do it for them.  I think this is what Glotmorf's CFJs were getting at...the decision on the inevitable CFJ for this should be interesting.  Especially since I am now the only available judge, and all of you who have just forfeited can't submit a CFJ.]]
>
>--Scoff!

This is stupid, what happens if I rejoin the game (1) and declare " Scoff
forfeits BNomic" (2)?
Would you rejoin too ? Would you try to declare me out again? In an
infinite test of who-gets-bored-more-easily ?
Was the intent simply to make us all rejoin and lose our points ? (3)

This kind of thing really makes me want to stop playing

(1) assuming of course that you did manage to forfeit me
(2) instead of politley submitting a CFJ to appease your curiosity
(3) as if they really had an effect on the game
--
Antonio