Jonathan Van Matre on 28 Jan 2002 21:34:50 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Sunday morning)

> For the time being, I'm not un-recognizing 306, because I
> don't think it's
> supposed to be done. I made an error of judgment the one time
> I did it.
> Feel free to replace it with a wholly different proposal...

So you're saying you think proposals can't be withdrawn after being submitted?  The rules don't appear to explicitly prohibit that anywhere.  So by permissibility of the unprohibited, it should be allowed, no?

--Scoff!