Alex Truelsen on 28 Jan 2002 20:20:51 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ -- Okay, but...

On 1/28/02 at 12:33 AM Eric Gerlach wrote:

>At 12:31 AM 2002-01-28 -0500, you wrote:
>>If you want the Nomic state to be consistent all the time with no
>>allowance for common sense, proposals would probably have to be
>>submitted as C code or something.
>
>Maybe we could do C Nomic after we're done with this.  *runs and hides*
>
>Bean

Nah...we have Game Objects.  It'll have to be C++ Nomic.

						Glotmorf

Negation negation! It is bad, it is bad, ik the flesh! Who is bad, it is bad, ik for the flesh in order to hit the target this guy it is satisfied! Or the capture style the that, from or silence aims far with the enemy.

                                  -von Skippy Overproduction