Tyler Crosby on 20 Jan 2002 17:45:16 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: PROPOSAL: Generous Gremlins!

Gritter--

I like your idea... I think I will definately add those...

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*