Greg Ritter on 20 Jan 2002 12:01:44 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: It adds the Whitespace?

Yeah, I'm not so sure of that, lisp-boy.

You just changed the word official Forum to public Forum. A Forum is defined in the rules as "the means by which players communicate" and subdivides it into two types, public and private.

I believe there remains a question as to whether spoon-discuss is a public forum or a private forum, but according to Rule 28, only the Administrator can designate a forum as public or private. So the Admin can clear that issue up easily by designating spoon-discuss as one or the other for the purposes of the game.

At 02:17 AM 1/20/2002 -0500, you wrote:
On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 12:29:52AM -0500, Wonko wrote:
>  In 1/20/02 12:21 AM, the Donald Whytock wrote in the
> dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,:
> >
> > I like it. It landing elects
> >
> > the Glotmorf
> > is Darth Vader in the e.e.cummings.
>
> It reads lower part.
> --
> Wonko

As immenthly amusing as this is, let me point out that you don't have to
thushify your text on the thpoon-dithcuth litht anymore. That'th what my
'Thushi' proposal did.

Tho, no need to resort to clever yet thpammy acrothtic methages to communicate,
anyway.
--
Rob Thpeer