Greg Ritter on 13 Jan 2002 12:10:13 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: PROPOSAL: Ass Kicking is encouraged

My assumption was that would be policed by the Administrator because the recognition of an ass-kick is at eir discretion. The Administrator would have to recognize your self-Kicks, but point taken. Revision on the way.

At 05:27 PM 1/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> C'mon, ass-kicking should be recognized and rewarded as the art form it is.

Yes, but only if you're kicking other people's asses, not your own. As it
is, I could send three HTML msgs with the text "Wonko gets a Kick in the
Ass." I'd lose 15 points for being kicked, gain 15 for kicking, and get 10
more for kicking three times. That's ten bonus points for doing evil stuff.
--
Wonko