David E. Smith on 7 Jan 2002 03:15:29 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: nweek 3 results

On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, Wonko wrote:

> The Bandwith Rationing rule limits me to 3 proposals per nweek, not per
> ballot. The earlier three I made were proposed last nweek, so I believe I
> can make three more this nweek.

That's a judgment call (pardon the lousy pun). Make some proposals and see
if anyone challenges. :-)

> Doesn't that mean that amending proposals counts towards the 3 prop/week
> thing?

Again, that's a judgment call. I'm inclined to think that's not the case -
the revision supercedes the original proposal, so I'd think it's still
only one "live" proposal.

> And lastly, if a proposal is rescinded, does it still count as one of the
> three? (i.e., could somebody propose 3, rescind 1, and propose a new one?)

Technically, I don't think the rules allow proposals to be rescinded at
all, but as I've already done so, someone oughta make it official at some
point. ;)

...dave