Wonko on 6 Jan 2002 22:21:48 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: nweek 3 results

> (Remember the "Bandwidth Rationing" proposal is now in effect. No more
> than three proposals for the next ballot. Wonko, sit back, relax, you've
> already hit your limit.)

The Bandwith Rationing rule limits me to 3 proposals per nweek, not per
ballot. The earlier three I made were proposed last nweek, so I believe I
can make three more this nweek.

Also, Rule 4/3:Versions and Revision Numbers states that:

Every modification to a revisable object that does not eliminate it from
play creates a new version of it.

Doesn't that mean that amending proposals counts towards the 3 prop/week
thing?

And lastly, if a proposal is rescinded, does it still count as one of the
three? (i.e., could somebody propose 3, rescind 1, and propose a new one?)