David E. Smith on 30 Dec 2001 08:03:58 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: One last proposal

On Sat, 29 Dec 2001, Wonko wrote:

> <proposal  name="Start at the beginning">

Recognized 192/0.

> Thanks for fixing the NOTOBE/NOTTOBE error, Dave.

I'm just cool like that. :-)

I don't want to let silly little typoes interfere with the integrity of
the game. There are a couple of proposals out there that have trivial
speling/punctuation errors; should they pass, I'll fix those in the
relevant rules as well.

(This is the nasty after-effect of working, albeit briefly, as a copy
editor for a newspaper. The job pretty much requires one to be anal about
such things, and it can be a hard habit to break.)

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu