David E. Smith on 6 Dec 2001 04:16:20 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Joining, proosing

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Gavin Doig wrote:

> (I'm somewhat puzzled by
> the fact that there seems to have been pregame discussion of changes
> to the starting rules that isn't reflected in the rules on the
> website, but I'm basing these on that.)

Which discussion would that be? I must've missed it.

> I express my doubts that any proposal can actually change the rules.

By the letter, perhaps. But I'm declaring administrative fiat (vroom
vroom) for the first couple of weeks, that things can actually proceed
apace until such point as all my idiocies are worked out of the system.

> Oh, and I complain in advance about my Roster entry being incomplete...

How so?

...dave