Joel Uckelman on 14 Mar 2001 03:20:34 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal

Quoth :
> At 08:04 PM 3/13/01, you wrote:
> >[snip]
> >
> >The Motion you introduce here should really probably be Secondary, not
> >Primary. Unless there are going to be a huge number of these, it would
> make
> >more sense to number them along with all of other Motions.
>

> I am not sure what the difference is between Primary and Secondary.  What
> is it secondary to?
>
> jeff

Each type of Primary Motion has its own numbering system, while all
Secondary Motions are numbered together. Unless it's something Really
Important(tm) like Proposals, it should probably be a Secondary Motion.

--
J.