Jeff Schroeder on 12 Mar 2001 23:11:11 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Bank stuff

Man, you really don't like the OMA, do you? That is my primary source of points! :) And I am curious about the 60 points that you transferred to the bank, as tax collector I already transferred 30, but everyone seems to have ignored it. Why?

jeff