Jeff Schroeder on 7 Mar 2001 04:05:36 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RFJ

Sounds ok to me, but this will be up to the Judges. When they get picked! I don't really care about the 'to Randal' part, but just the fact that the rule could be ignored so easily and with very weak justification via a possible (to be determined) technicality. This technicality should have been brought up by Joel as soon as the Rule was passed in order to avoid this kind of problem! :) And it is important that the Judge make a good ruling here as to determine with more certainty what really defines how to identify a Player! I would say that we all know the Player Joel to be Joel Uckelman and I would think difficulties would arise in the future if this was ruled to be false. Rule 208/1 might have implications to this.

jeff