Harrison, Andrew on 27 Nov 2000 08:53:50 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Win Token Proposal

> > >wins by wins by points would take quite a while.  I think
> that win tokens
> > >should not be given out as a reward for giving a
> judgement.  The knowledge
> > >that you are giving someone else a win token would act to
> prevent people
> > >from making RFJs.
> >
> > Well, I read it as just a way of saying "you can't win if you aren't
> > active enough."
> >

> That's sort of how I meant it. Holding Office and returning a
> Judgment when selected as a Judge are analogous to civic
> duties; something like that.

That was also the point of mine, so that to win you must have had a good
number of proposals pass. If they both pass I can easily make a revision to
make mine compatible with your win tokens. Unfortunately I can't modify my
proposal to do this cos it would have to add a bit to your rule, which it
can't do cos it wouldn't have been created in time cos yours is a later
proposal. Fortunately it doesn't matter if they both pass in their current
state, it just means that yours overwrites rule 211. You could always add
"4. possesses 20 or more Rules" to your "Win Tokens" Rule.

--
The Kid