Kieron Jarvis on 27 Nov 2000 03:55:37 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Still no mail.

> > > Essex. (The first person to laugh gets the wrong side of
> my talons.)
> >
> > Don't worry, I'm the only other Brit here, and I won't tell. ;-)
>
> Well, only if you are only counting location.
>
> Dan

With typical SysAdmin.......

My hopes of ongoing.......

Damn, I can't think of any of the right words I'd like to use today. They're
not quite on the tip of my tongue. I hat it when I'm tired and have nothing
to blame for it.

What I wanted to say eloquently but couldn't is that they broke my mail
again. I got 11 messages including the one I sent then this one was the
last. The whole company's email has been down for the best part of a week,
so I waited patiently for them to fix it. Well they fixed the company mail,
but my Nomic stuff didn't get through.  Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!

Maybe someday soon I'll get my mail back and can participate again.

XnJester.