Joel Uckelman on 24 Nov 2000 23:42:16 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Win Token Proposal

Quoth "a man who never sees a pretty girl that he doesn't love her a little":

> Dan Waldron sez:
> >wins by wins by points would take quite a while.  I think that win tokens
> >should not be given out as a reward for giving a judgement.  The knowledge
> >that you are giving someone else a win token would act to prevent people
> >from making RFJs.
>
> Well, I read it as just a way of saying "you can't win if you aren't
> active enough."
>

> Josh

That's sort of how I meant it. Holding Office and returning a Judgment when selected as a Judge are analogous to civic duties; something like that.