Roland of Gilead on 6 Nov 2000 18:58:52 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: What's in a Name.

>I *do* think we should have a name so the game can be referred to by the
>outside world. Maybe I didn't make that clear. I know Josh (and one other
>player, I don't remember whom) doesn't want a name, but that's only one
>vote against it.

We are a vast "silent majority".

Actually, you're precisely the opposite--a highly vocal minority.
%)

I suppose I should go on record as saying I'm in favor of naming the game; and while I may not be thrilled with a name like Aphasia Nomic or Cimonomic, if such a name gets voted in I don't have any particular problem with it.

Potter
(whose favorite names to date are Fucking Nomic, Joel the Crazy Drunken Nomic, and Necronomicon)