Joel Uckelman on 19 Oct 2000 15:32:20 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: updates, etc.

Quoth "Harrison, Andrew":
> > What I'd like to see happen is to split off the judicial
> > duties to a Clerk
> > of Courts--that would help a lot, since I can handle the
> > proposals and
> > revisions as they come if I don't have to do anything with the RFJs.
>
> I'd be happy to help with anything that is needed. It should be made a
> formal position cos the Rules say that the Administrator should do it. I'm
> sure you could make some sort of Order to delegate part of your duties in
> the mean time though.
>
> --
> The Kid

The other important thing would be for any other officers to submit reports
in a standardized format so they can be read directly into the
db--otherwise it doesn't save me any work. By a standard format, I mean
something simple, like:

RFJ #
Plaintiff
Judge
Statement
Analysis

It needs to be something with a regular pattern, so I can just cat the
message to one of my scripts to get the info on the page.

--
J.

--
Play Nomic!