Joel Uckelman on 19 Oct 2000 15:27:03 -0000

spoon-discuss: delays

I'm sorry about missing the beginning of the voting period--it's unlikely
that I'll be able to get things sorted out by the time it ends, since I
have some work that must be done by tomorrow afternoon. My first priority
this weekend will be to catch up on the game stuff, and hopefully be able
to remain caught up after that.

Possibly I'll adapt what I wrote to automatically recognize proposals to
the database structure I have now. The problem with doing so is that the
full text of revisions must be supplied for this to work correctly--which
would prevent the automatic recognition of simple revisions like "replace
the word 'foo' with 'bar' everywhere it appears in P400". If that doesn't
bother anyone, those sorts of revisions could still be recognized
manually...
--
J.

--