Joel Uckelman on 19 Oct 2000 14:38:57 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: updates, etc.

Quoth "Harrison, Andrew":
> > I'll try to take care of the Judicial stuff and the newer
> > revisions and
> > proposals tonight or tomorrow if time allows--I have a paper
> > due on Friday
> > which demands attention, but I hope to have the proposals
> > recognized before
> > voting starts so we don't have the same problem again that we
> > did last time.
>
> You're too late, the voting should have started at 00:00:00 19th October.
> About twenty minutes before you sent that mail.
>
> I think we should have a Deputy Administrator that can recognise things if
> the Administrator is unavailable. I'll draft up a proposal. Hopefully it
> might one day get recognised ;-)
>
> --
> The Kid

What I'd like to see happen is to split off the judicial duties to a Clerk
of Courts--that would help a lot, since I can handle the proposals and
revisions as they come if I don't have to do anything with the RFJs.

--
J.

--
Play Nomic!