Harrison, Andrew on 19 Oct 2000 07:53:55 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: updates, etc.

> I'll try to take care of the Judicial stuff and the newer
> revisions and
> proposals tonight or tomorrow if time allows--I have a paper
> due on Friday
> which demands attention, but I hope to have the proposals
> recognized before
> voting starts so we don't have the same problem again that we
> did last time.

You're too late, the voting should have started at 00:00:00 19th October.
About twenty minutes before you sent that mail.

I think we should have a Deputy Administrator that can recognise things if
the Administrator is unavailable. I'll draft up a proposal. Hopefully it
might one day get recognised ;-)

--
The Kid