Wbfu Xbegorva on 9 Oct 2000 04:49:29 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: RFJ 15 (formerly Judgment on RFJ13)

Adam Tomjack sprach:
>(Sun, 08 Oct 2000) Thus Spake Joel Uckelman:
>
>> Yeah, I knew this was going to happen. This is one of the *BAD* things
>> about our judicial system. Now I'm not sure if Benjamin is a Player--is
>> "should not be listed on the Roster" equivalent to "is not a Player"? I
>> don't know. If they are, I need only execute a removal of Benjamin from the
>> Roster within a reasonable time.
>
>If you'll note in my original judgement, I gave no Judicial Order.  I
>explicitly gave an Order in the second post which ordered the Administrator
>not to remove Benjamin from the Roster.  I see no reason why a Judgement and
>the corresponding Judicial Order need to be in the same physical (virtual??)
>message, nor why the Judicial Order needs to logically follow from the
>Judgement.  ;)

However, I would say that once you issued the first judgment, you
no longer had the power to issue Judicial Orders as regards that
case.

At least, the rules had better be that way, or there's some fixin'
needs to be done.

Josh

--
josh blog: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/blog/