Joel Uckelman on 4 Oct 2000 22:32:02 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: RFJ: reflexivity of "to be"

That is a wonderful question, one which I was pondering yesterday. As it
stands, I am required to recognize all RFJs "in a timely fashion", so there
really is no way to withdraw them--which is why I'll be proposing a rule
allowing actions to be rescinded before they are recognized.

Quoth Benjamin Bradley:

--
J.

--