Kieron Jarvis on 4 Oct 2000 04:26:01 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: on the profusion of RFJs

> I think making excessive RFJs should be classified as an infraction of
some
> sort, with a corresponding penalty. Also, I think we would benefit from a
> method of combining similar RFJs.

I think we should be rewarded for the Judgments we make and possibly
penalized if a Judgment goes against us.

> That said, I have a few comments on the outstanding RFJs, by number:

> 2. I think the Judge for this one is bound by 124/0 to follow the
precedent
> set in J1.

I am not bound by R124 to follow that precedent. I am bound by R124 to
"...provide in eir analysis justification for doing so."  You'll see that
I've already ruled in favor of the precedent.

XnJester