Adam Tomjack on 2 Oct 2000 22:08:59 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Yo

(Sun, 01 Oct 2000) Thus Spake Wbfu Xbegorva:
> Suggestion: create an office called "The Pedant" or something like
> that, give it the duty of spotting and correcting typographical
> and similar mistakes in rules and other official documents.
> Pay them a small stipend of points.
>
> Then, retract the plethora of new proposals correcting said
> errors, and wait until there is a Pedant to correct them.

Then I suggest that anyone who doesn't like the spelling proposals to vote
against them.  This will cause the owners of the proposals to lose 5 point
for each failed proposal.  Then maybe people will stop making them and the
only way to fix spelling errors will be to create an office to do so.
Oh, and I volunteer for the job of arbitrarily modifying the rules in the
name of spelling.  >:->
With a devilish grin,
God

--