Craig Daniel on Sun, 10 May 2015 21:31:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Tweaking a few things

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 4:57 PM Peter Cooper Jr.

> I submit the following Tweak:
> __Prohibit Time Travel Shenanigans__
> {{
> [[Arguably this is a stretch of what the Administrator should do and this
> should be a Prop instead of a Tweak, and I’ll probably propose it as such
> if the Tweak fails. But I figured there was little harm done in seeing if
> it had unanimous consent anyway. But if people actually want Time Travel in
> their game, or at least want it to be discussed via the normal Prop
> process, I won’t be offended in the slightest if you fail this.]]
> Create the following new Rule in Section 1:
> __Temporal Prime Directive__
> {{
> Any attempt to make a retroactive change to the game is ineffective. This
> Rule prevails in the case of any conflict between it and any other aspect
> of the game.
> }}
> }}
> I assign it Number 4.

I make Tweak 4 Failed.

Obviously time travel needs to be regulated and constrained to keep it from
breaking the game, but I've never been in a nomic that allowed any of it at
all and I'm super curious how that would work out.

 - teucer