Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 10 May 2015 13:57:33 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Tweaking a few things

I submit the following Tweak:
__More Typo Fixes and Clarifications__
{{
In Rule 1-11, change the text “within it” to “within its Body"
In Rule 2-6, change both instances of “An Tweak” to “A Tweak”.
In Rule 3-2, add a period at the end of each bulleted item which does not have one.
In Rule 4-2 and Rule 4-3, change the word “contents” to “Body”.
}}
I assign it Number 2.

I submit the following Tweak:
__Correct Codae’s Name__
{{
For the Player who joined around 2015-05-07 at 17:03 UTC and that the Administrator recognized as having Name “Justin Ahmann”, and who may also have had the name “incipitorial” or “Codae”, change eir name to “Codae”.
}}
I assign it Number 3.

I submit the following Tweak:
__Prohibit Time Travel Shenanigans__
{{
[[Arguably this is a stretch of what the Administrator should do and this should be a Prop instead of a Tweak, and I’ll probably propose it as such if the Tweak fails. But I figured there was little harm done in seeing if it had unanimous consent anyway. But if people actually want Time Travel in their game, or at least want it to be discussed via the normal Prop process, I won’t be offended in the slightest if you fail this.]]
Create the following new Rule in Section 1:
__Temporal Prime Directive__
{{
Any attempt to make a retroactive change to the game is ineffective. This Rule prevails in the case of any conflict between it and any other aspect of the game.
}}
}}
I assign it Number 4.

These Tweaks are being created on 8E.1.2, so each one will Pass at the end of 8E.1.4 unless somebody causes it to Fail.

--
Peter C.