Jonathan Rouillard on Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:03:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] emergency?

Just in case, I submit a Refresh Proposal:

{
Hi everyone! I'm an obviously fixed scam-fixer Refresh Proposal! I
simultaneously
add the sentences "A Refresh Proposal affects the game state directly only
if it is implemented." and "A Refresh Proposal must contain the words 'A
Refresh Proposal must contain the words in that order' in that order." to
the ruleset and cause myself to stop being a Refresh Proposal.
}

Because I'm not sure adding sentences, while cool, does anything. But it
might. Ask the Refresh Proposal. It knows all.

~ Roujo