0x44 on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:28:52 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] what about zoidberg?

As unjustly, I remain unrecognized as a Player in the Woobleverse, this qualifying entity hereby explicitly states es wish to become a Player identified by the string 0x44. IFF I remain unrecognized as a Player in the schuntverse, I change my name to 0x44, I submit a Motion to Add 0x44 and request unanimous consent. IFF I am not a player in the teucerverse, I take every action necessary to become one.

--
Christopher MacGown