Paul VanKoughnett on Thu, 29 Sep 2011 23:26:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] THE MOST NOBLE AND RESPECTABLE RULESET OF THE NOMIC FORMERLY KNOWN AS B:

I'm unsure whether the rules just created were 37, 38, 39, or 38, 39, 40,
seeing as I created then deleted a rule 37.

In any case, I attempt to agree with but disfavor all rules created by
scshunt.  I submit the following {{{ }}}-delimited text to the redactor:
{{{
Amend rule 1 to read:
Players have the right to create, discuss, agree, and disagree on all rules
and rule changes, all other rules notwithstanding.
}}}