Gabriel Vistica on Mon, 17 Jan 2011 10:01:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Emergency Resolution

Okay, so the Pause is now 12. Sorry about that. (On another note, I really hate
my english class)

Anyway, there were 4 votes for teucer's RP and none for mine.
As such, I begin to implement the following RP. It may be a bit before I can get
the wiki going and cease to be the RC, but it's been kinda quiet anyway. (I'll
aim to finish by the end of the week; need to read them anyway)