Gabriel Vistica on Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:45:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Oracle] CFI 123

FALSE. The player generally known as teucer does not have the name "Murphy" as
this name is already in use as a unique identifier for another player. If teucer
were to have the name "Murphy", that would violate the first paragraph of Rule
2/0, "All game entities must have uniquely identifying names", which I interpret
to mean that all identifying names held by a player [[basically all names that
aren't titles]].

End result: teucer has the following names: {{teucer}},{{Craig B.
Daniel}},{{Rule 700}},{{Respected One}}.

I submit the following proposal, entitled "Single Names Only":
{
Append the following sentence to the first paragraph of Rule 2:
     {
     "Players SHALL have only one name that is not also a title."
     }

All players with more than one name that is not a title SHALL change eir name to
one of the names ey currently have, provided that the name chosen is unique.
}