Craig Daniel on Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:01:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] CFI 116

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:42 PM, Jeff Gitchel <gitchel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> CFI 116
>
> In Rule 79, "its content may be modified using proposals"
> should be interpreted as "its content may be modified via the adoption of a proposal, as specified by that proposal".
>
> Ruling: False

I hereby request that everyone vote for proposals that, in their
opinions, make the LOGAS work as it should.

> This Judge recommends that this strange extra-ruleset Rule be brought into the Ruleset proper as soon as possible to clarify future
> ambiguities, and to make it more visible.

The LOGAS is not a Rule.

Oddly, it has rather more weight than a rule, as doing things that are
PROHIBITED by the rules has no punishment - unlike doing things which
are merely Generally Abhorred.

Oh, and to appease JamesB's wonderfully pedantic approach to
registrarhood, I change my name to the set of the following names:
{{Rule 700}}, {{teucer}}, {{Craig B. Daniel}}.