Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:48:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] No.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I intend, with 2 support, to appeal the recent judgement claiming that
> Agora is at war with B.

If I'm a Player, I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Peace":
{{
Create a new Power-1 rule entitled "War" with the following text:
{{{
B is the One True Nomic. No other nomic game shall ever be greater
than B. No other nomic game may claim to be greater than B. Any Nomic
game that violates the previous two sentences shall be considered a
sworn enemy of B.

Blognomic is a sworn enemy of B. WaveNomic is a sworn Enemy of B.
Fantasy Rules Committee is a sworn enemy of B. Agora is not, because
they are a generally boring lot, and besides they have fewer active
first-class players than we do.

It is considered good form to chide Sworn Enemies any time the
oppritunity presents itself.
}}}
}}
--