Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:40:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Wrapup

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Charles Walker
<charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wooble wrote:
>> I destroy all Gremlins and Stains.
>>
>> I change each player's posture to Supine.
>
> Your forgot Vote Coins and Vote Power, and the other judicial switches.

I destroy each Vote Coin, set each player's Vote Power to its default
value, and flip all player's judicial switches to their default value.

Recordkeepors can sort out the rest by publishing reports and voting
FOR the ratification proposal.
--
Wooble