Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:56:05 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Wrapup

I deputize for the Rulekeepor to publish the Ruleset:
http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Rules&oldid=11654

I ratify the above Rulekeepor's report.

I destroy each Gnome in existence.

I remove every elected minister from eir ministries (this probably has
no effect).

I punish every rule violation that has occurred in the past by
creating 1 Gremlin in the perpetrator's possession.

I destroy all Gremlins and Stains.

I change each player's posture to Supine.

I destroy all unanswered CFJs.

I submit the following AI-3.2, II-0 proposal, "No more Oligarchy":
{{
Repeal Rule 128 (Aristocratic Emergence).
}}

I submit the following AI-4, II-0 proposal, "Cenobicide":
{{
Repeal Rule 126 (The Cenobiarch)
}}

I submit the following AI-3 proposal, "Ratification":
{{
Each Rulekeepor's report published by Wooble on 15 Oct. 2009 is ratified.

The most recent version of each other ministry's report published
before the voting period on this proposal began is ratified.
}}

Note: it's been suggested on IRC that I should retain the Cenobiarch
position as a hedge against game breakage bad enough to make
Emergencies not work.  I'd intended to repeal R126 myself, but will
leave it to the players to decide. I intend to vote PRESENT on this
proposal.
--
Wooble