M P Darke on Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:21:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Wrapup

Objection, m'lud.
Four of those nominations were illegal, as the Player with the nickname Walker does not have the Name Walker, i.e. that is not his Name, as defined my the rules. This means that there is no such Player as Walker.

--- On Thu, 15/10/09, Charles Walker <charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Charles Walker <charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [s-b] Wrapup
To: "spoon-business" <spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 15 October, 2009, 4:16 PM

Wooble wrote:
> I destroy all Gremlins and Stains.
>
> I change each player's posture to Supine.

Your forgot Vote Coins and Vote Power, and the other judicial switches.

I change my nickname to Walker.

I initiate an election for each elected office, nominating the
following players for the following offices:

Ambassador - Walker
Gardener - Walker
MoM - Walker
Registrar - Walker
All other offices - Wooble, 0x44, Aaron C, teucer, Hose

--
Charles Walker