Warrigal on Sat, 20 Jun 2009 20:17:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] DIS: Re: BUS: Re: Y'know, B Nomic doesn't have any second-class persons...

> Any party to this contract
> CAN cause it to join any game of Nomic which permits its participation
> by announcement.

I agree to the following:

{This is a public contract and totally a pledge. Anyone can amend this
contract by publishing an amendment in correct Lojban consisting only
of Lojban words. Bdi ta Askatasuna can also participate in this
contract (which is also a nomic) by appending a copy of itself to
itself. Anyone can act on behalf of Bdi ta Askatasuna to publish the
string "I change my name to 'David slowed his pace slightly as his
ears,'.".}

I agree to Bdi ta Askatasuna. I cause Bdi ta Askatasuna to agree to
the above contract. I cause Bdi ta Askatasuna to publish the string "I
change my name to 'David slowed his pace slightly as his ears,'.". I
amend the above contract as follows: jmina fi le senupre fe lu ro lo
nupre cu kakne lo nu gasnu lo nu la .deivyd.sloud. cliva le senupre
li'u. I cause David slowed his pace slightly as his ears, to leave the
above contract. I amend the above contract as follows: vimcu lo lojbo.

--Warrigal
"David slowed his pace slightly as his ears, still in the process of
being reattached, began to tear. 'Hey,' his surgeon yelled, 'I'm
trying to reattach your ears here! Stop running!'"