Craig Daniel on Sat, 20 Jun 2009 13:17:14 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Doing as I SHOULD

I intend, with Bn consent, to register Bdi ta Askatasuna.

I submit the following proposal with AI=3, entitled "The B Nomic
Independence Movement":

{
To rule 1/0, before the last paragraph, add the list entry "viii   B
is a sovereign nation, whose citizens are its players. While within
the online territory of B Nomic, players have the right to be bound
only by its rules, and penalties SHALL NOT be imposed by B for
violations of the laws of any nation with which B does not have an
extradition treaty."
}