James Baxter on Tue, 10 Feb 2009 00:49:39 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Consultation 211

> Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 23:52:55 -0800

> From: emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx

> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx

> Subject: Re: [s-b] More wording shenanigans

> Marr965 wrote:

> > I submit a consultation:

> > "

> > Is the consultation below relevant to the game state?

> > "

> This is Consultation 211. I assign it to Priest JamesB.

I believe that "the consultation below" was Consultation 210.

I answer Consultation 211 YES.

Reasoning: the question was clearly a test of the following part of 5E36:

{If a Statement is submitted, it shall be treated as a Question of the form "is it true that <statement>?".}

and could have revealed moderate game breakage.