Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:20:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Oooops Priests

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:14 AM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Just realized:
>
>  Automatic Reassignment
>
> Any Priest, who is not the Oracle and has not answered a Consultation he
> has been assigned to within a Jiffy, ceases to be the Priest for any
> Consultations he is assigned to and loses the Ordained Property. If a Player
> loses the Ordained Property in this manner, he cannot regain the Ordained
> Property until the next nweek.

I submit and intend to Activate the following Tweak:
{
In Rule 5E36, replace the passage:
{{and has not answered a Consultation he has been assigned to within a
Jiffy}}
by:
{{and has not answered or requested the ZOTTING of a Consultation he has
been assigned to within a Jiffy from that Consultation's assignment to him}}

Players who have lost the Ordained Property during the current nweek because
they failed to Answer a Consultation that they requested be ZOTTED gain the
Ordained Property.
}

Notes: 1) Checked the rule, you can't request reassignment so I didn't
include it in the tweak. You request zotting, then the Oracle either zots or
reassigns. 2) Added the bit at the end of the sentence to clear up the
current ambiguity which allows for the interpretation that if a Player were
to Answer one Consultation every Jiffy, he would keep his Ordained Property
even if he let some super-old Consultation fester without an answer, as long
as he kept up the pace with answering new ones...

BP